Hyatt Place Boston Seaport District
Hyatt Place Boston/Seaport District opened its doors today, becoming the fourth Hyatt Place hotel in the Boston area. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand's intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, including free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings, in addition to a curated art collection. Located just steps away from Boston's Harbor waterfront, the 297-room Hyatt Place hotel is a collaborative effort with McWHINNEY, a national real estate investment and development firm. The project's design team included local architect, Arrowstreet and interior design group, Group One Partners. Hyatt will serve as the hotel's operator.
Because Hyatt's efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today's multi-tasking traveler. Hyatt Place Boston/Seaport District is conveniently located in the heart of the Seaport District overlooking Boston's Harborwalk and Fish Pier. The pet-friendly hotel is surrounded by breathtaking harbor views, outdoor public art, green spaces and popular restaurants. Just minutes from Boston Logan Airport by boat, car or public transit, and a short walk from the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, this hotel is conveniently located for a business or leisure stay in Boston.
The hotel's thoughtful and intuitive design ensures guests move seamlessly from work to relaxation. Hyatt Place Boston/Seaport District offers:
- 297 spacious floor-to-ceiling window guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper, of which 54 rooms consist of oversized suite rooms
- Complimentary breakfast for guests featuring a variety of pre-packaged or individually wrapped hot and cold breakfast items to suit all guests' needs
- Lobby Bar and patio seating featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails; seating outside with harbor views off the lobby bar is also available seasonally
- The Market serving freshly prepared, pre-packaged meals anytime - day or night
- 12th floor Guest Lounge and Patio featuring a large area for relaxing and networking with picturesque views of the Boston Harbor
- 12th floor Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and views of the Boston Harbor
- Event Space offering 6,724 square feet of spaciously designed and flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
The hotel features six light-filled, versatile event venues totaling more than 5,500 square feet of meeting space, all offering scenic Boston Harbor views and the latest in audiovisual technology.